Thursday, March 20, 2008

Franki Says Remix

I'm sure you're all aware that besides my moonlighting as a blogger, I happen to be what they call 'press.' Like print media. It's kind of like a website, but you put it on paper and then fold a bunch of papers together and call it a 'magazine.' Anyways, I got an email from Franki Chan of IHEARTCOMIX and it asked all press folks to post his new mix. And since I'm always in the habit of circulating stuff by groups that I enjoy, I thought i'd oblige him. Plus, the more favors I do for IHEARTCOMIX, the closer I get to my dream of having Matt & Kim play at my house. So here's the SCION mixtape, which sounds a lot better than those god-awful machines look.


(Any HTML nerds that might know how I could make that stream with one of those flashy embedded deals ought inform me.)

Shill it 'til ya' kill it,
MD

P.S. By the way, I hereby take credit for the phrase "FRANKI SAYS REMIX" if nobody else has come up with it. So long as you send me one of any product you place it on, i'll be happy. My T-shirt size is a spindly medium.

No comments: