Thursday, March 6, 2008

Creatine Vs. Evolutine

I've been taking Creatine lately now that i'm exercising and all that bullshit.
Apparently it may or may not help me work out more efficiently, but it definitely makes me look more muscular.

Because it makes the muscles retain more water!

Normal people might find that to be kind of a gyp, but it suits me just fine. Who wants to endure the hassle to be muscular when you can just appear muscular? It's like wearing water-wings under your skin!

Dream... fulfilled!

Also, I've officially jumped back on the "Third Party and Proud" bandwagon. Fuck Democrats. Fuck Republicans. Call it apathy if you have to, but at least i've given adequate pause to that stark realization that there is no light at the end of the electoral tunnel.

It reminds me of that line in waking life: "Which is the more universal human emotion, fear or laziness?"

It also reminds me that you should always assume the government is out to fuck you over, so then you'll be pleasantly surprised when it chooses not to.

This has nothing to do with music. Tsk.

P.S. I listened, without any sense of obligation, to the Postal Service record again after writing that last post. That's good shit right there. Makes me want to go be young and make mistakes.

No comments: