Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Few Points Of Business

First off, some may have noticed that I've been gettin' into some more electronic music lately, and it has quite a bit to do with my new found interest in making electronic music. It's currently on hold until I can get a proper laptop, which will be when the dirty bitches down at Apple finally get around to making a proper notebook update (fuck the air, daddy needs a Pro strength laptop) i'll begin. Then hopefully i'll have more shit to post, like DJ mixes and gigs. s'word.

Anyways, If you want some semi-challenging, very funky electronic mixes to put on at your party, banggangpodcast.com would be a great place to start. Anything Bag Raiders does pretty much has my seal of approval.

Also, if you're not into Does It Offend You, Yeah? yet, you're way behind already.


Another plug: Villains

Last one, for real, i'm going to this:


should be fun. If you're 21 and like free dance parties with free alcoholic energy beverages that taste sort of like Lik-M-Aid, perhaps you should join. Due to it being in L.A., a caravan is forming now for the March 3rd Kill The Noise edition of Still Fucking Awesome.

In other biz, I went to St. Vincent and she was great. And not just cause she's really pretty.

Zooey Deschanel is in a band now. And it sounds nice.

I'm still waiting to be put up as official associate editor for Ground Control. any day now.

This week the Union Weekly undergoes drastic changes. It's gonna be hard work, wish us all luck.

And hey, if anyone wants to come over to my new place and see it I'd be more than happy to accomodate you for a mini-dini party. We can have some food and/or drinks and then marvel at the vacuousness of my furniture-less existence.

No comments: