Wednesday, December 26, 2007

An Overdue Overanalysis: Ay Bay Bay

Not here, mind you, but:

http://www.groundcontrolmag.com/detail/1/753/

Google PageRank goes crazy when you duplicate content, so I won't paste it here.

Suffice to say, I tried to analyze "Ay Bay Bay" and actually got a little bit angry toward the end of it. This one definitely got past my normally impregnable sense of journalistic detachment to the point that I really just wanted the song to be over. Normally I can suss something, anything, out to discuss or pontificate, but this song is just really asinine.

I still got some jokes in though, so head on over and check it out.

Also, as far as the inactivity on this blog is concerned, stay tuned. It looks like soon i'll either continue blogging in earnest, or switch to something even more magnawesomous.

No comments: