Thursday, July 19, 2007

You Should Watch.

A bit of a departure here. But i'm hoping to soon have another BC.org link up so this is just to tide y'all over for now. By the way, the last one got 12 diggs, which is pretty cool for me. Hopefully my caustic blend of wit and hatred will prove popular. Anyways, a brief story:

So the other night while I was assembling my OKC retrospective, I was also chatting with my friend Gina. She, by her own words, never got into Radiohead, which I immediately took as a personal challenge. When I described the "Karma Police" video to her, she responded with a rather surprising comment. "Oh, so it's like that UNKLE video? I think it's called "Rabbit in the headlights?" It was actually called "Rabbit in Your Headlights," but the strange part is that Radiohead's Thom Yorke sings that song as a guest appearance with UNKLE. And the video is oddly reminiscent of Karma Police.

It's a really amazing song and a really amazing video, and I think you should all watch it. It's got a very storylike pull to it, and the ending is just amazing. I don't want to ruin anything, so just watch it because it's totally worth the 5 minutes.

No comments: