Monday, July 9, 2007

Do Or Die for this blog

So I got a message today from Blogcritics that they'd like to add me to their fold of bloggers. This would mean I'd have to end my hiatus immediately and blog more than ever before. Meanwhile, nobody i've asked for help in LA has returned with any news (or even returned my messages), and Sacramento is looking more and more permanent. So I either have to continue pulling this shit together in hopes that this will finally be the stupid thing I put up with that actually pays off, or simply say 'fuck all' and put this stupid fucking pipe-dream to rest. I have until the end of the day it seems.

This turned into a whole mess of mean things that I had to say about a lot of things, but I don't really feel like venting any of it so i've omitted it all. Let's just say i've learned a few new things about trust, and I hope things are going better for everyone reading this.

I'll post my decision late tonight.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Do it! Do it! I read (and <3) your blog. I also miss you a great deal.